Brushless motor is a high-tech product that integrates power electronics technology, microelectronic technology, digital technology, automatic control theory, motor technology and material science research results. What are the characteristics of brushless motors? Applied in some areas? Make a brief introduction.
1) The motor is small in size and lighter in weight. For asynchronous motors, because the rotor is composed of an iron core with teeth and slots, the slots are used to place induction windings to induce current and generate torque. The outer diameter of all rotors should not be too small With a brushed DC motor, the outer diameter cannot be re1) The motor is small in size and lighter in weight. For asynchronous motors, because the rotor is composed of an iron core with teeth and slots, the slots are used to place induction windings to induce current and generate torque. The outer diameter of all rotors should not be too small With a brushed DC motor, the outer diameter cannot be reduced even if the armature winding is placed on the rotor. At the same time, the existence of the mechanical commutator also limits the reduction of the outer diameter, and the armature winding of the brushless motor is on the stator, so the outer diameter of the rotor can be relatively reduced.
2) The motor loss is small. This is due to the elimination of brushes and the use of electronic commutation instead of mechanical commutation, thus eliminating the friction loss and electrical loss of the motor. At the same time, there is no magnetic winding on the rotor, thus eliminating electrical loss. The magnetic field will not cause iron loss on the rotor.
3) The motor generates little heat. This is due to the small loss of the motor. At the same time, the armature winding of the motor is directly connected to the casing on the stator, so the heat dissipation conditions are good, and the thermal conductivity coefficient is large.
4) High efficiency. Although brushless motors are widely used and have a large power range, the types of motors to be replaced are different, and the application efficiency of different products is also different. In fan products, the efficiency can be increased by 20-30%.
5) The speed regulation performance is good. For the brushless motor, the potentiometer can adjust the voltage to achieve stepless or gear speed regulation, as well as PWM duty cycle speed regulation and pulse frequency speed regulation
6) Low noise, low interference, low energy consumption, large starting torque, and no mechanical friction caused by commutation.
7) High reliability and long life, eliminating the need for brushes, eliminating the source of major motor faults, reducing the heat of the electronic commutation motor, and extending the life of the motor.
At present, brushless motors have achieved mass production applications in many industries, which have improved the competitiveness of products and promoted the birth of new applications and new products. At present, they are mainly divided into industrial control categories: such as brushless power tools, brushless sewing machines, and Brush electric vehicle motor control, AGV trolley, medical equipment, vacuum pumps, brushless production equipment assembly lines, brushless motor doors (gates, sliding doors, rolling shutters, advertising doors) and industrial fans; home appliances: washing machines, air conditioners, air purifiers, Range hoods, electric fans, drones; automobiles: electric tricycles, four-wheelers, station wagons, park cars, electric forklifts, electric trucks, electric buses and other industries.